Thank you for your interest in STORYLINE, a division of the DaVinci International Film Festival. We have a few rules for our competition series, so please make sure to read carefully. If you have any questions, please ask PRIOR to your submission. Unfortunately, if the submission guidelines are not followed, your script will be disqualified. STORYLINE, DIFF or its affiliate brands DO NOT offer refunds, so please read carefully. Thank you and good luck!
- Feature screenplays must run between 65-125 pages. Shorts must be 1-49 pages.
- Script must be in PDF format
- Script PDF must have a properly formatted file name [Name of Script by Author First Last Name.pdf]
- Please upload the correct file of your script. Under absolutely no circumstances will substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts be made.
- Scripts will not be returned.
- We do not have any title page requirements.
- All entries must be in English.
- Submitted script must be original and the sole property of the applicant(s).
- The script has not previously won any contest, competition or award of any kind.
- The author(s) meet all eligibility requirements